Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2015

I really need to stay on top of things!

Well, since it has been now, years, since I have updated this blog perhaps it's time for a new post yes?

Do people still read blogs? I mean I have heard of professional bloggers before but what is that really? I mean, I am just a guy with a big mouth and a keyboard! Can I get paid to spew my thoughts over the internet? Yeah, probably not. However we all need that little dream right? Sadly being a paid blogger is not one of mine.

So, do I have a dream? Do I lay awake at night dreaming of some big thing that I want to have happen in my life? Do I slumber with thoughts of grander things for myself? Well, I am a pretty down to Earth sort of a person so not really. Kinda strange to meet someone like that right?

I mean I have seen myself doing certain things here and there through my life. But I never had that "DREAM" of what I really wanted too do. Perhaps that is why I don't really have a drive to accomplish anything. I am happy with the way things are and the direction my life has gone.

Perhaps I should dream about updating this blog more often? Maybe posting pictures of cats or something? Nah, that wouldn't be me at all. I am just going to do what I have always done.

Use this space for my rantings and ramblings as I see fit!

Perhaps I will actually break down and play the lottery and see if I can win and then get some sort of dream thing going. However, at that point would it be a dream? No, I think it would then be a reality and I would be left right where I am now. No dream but all the money I would need to make it happen right?

Well, I am by no means cash rich. I don't really know anyone who is. However, I am very happy with the way things are in my life right now. I have my family, my wife and son. I have my books, computers and video games. What more does a person need? I have a roof over my head, food to eat (if I don't mind cooking it anyway) and clothes to wear. That puts me way ahead of a lot of people.

So Do I want to get paid for writing this? No way! Too much pressure! With the ways things are now, I can come here when I want and rant about what I want too! Way more fun and much more enjoyable if you ask me! Plus, I don't have to keep sponsors happy and I can say what I want about what I want too!

No comments:

Post a Comment